Pine State Snack Box - Large
Combining our favorite sweet and salty snacks from across North Carolina, our Large-size Snack Box makes a great shareable gift for clients, families, and special occasions.
Each Large-size Snack Box includes:
- Blister-fried peanuts from Mount Olive First United Methodist Church, featuring nuts grown in Wayne County. They are boiled, then fried to perfection in this typically eastern NC style -- so delicious they caught the attention of folks up north.
- Addictive Kettle Corn from Chad's Carolina Corn, based in Greensboro.
- Buttery Postre Caramels handmade in small batches by a husband-and-wife team of chefs in Asheville.
- Artisan Flatbread Crackers from Accidental Baker. They hand-make each and every crispy cracker at their family bakery in Hillsborough.
- Escazu Chocolate is a national award-winning chocolate prepared with care and integrity on vintage equipment in Raleigh.
- Tonya's Pecan Crisp Cookies made by Mama Dip's granddaughter in Chapel Hill.
- My Buddy's Nuts Sweet & Crunchy Pecans are developed by Charlotte-based husband and wife team Bonnie Jones and Phil Anderson using Southern-grown pecans.
- Ritchie Hill Bakery Cheese Straws -- produced in a historic creamery in downtown Concord from a 100-year old family recipe.
- Carefully handcrafted peanut butter starring North Carolina-grown peanuts from Durham's Big Spoon Roasters. Pair with the flatbread crackers for a tasty snack!
- This bean-to-bar chocolate is crafted by hand at Videri's beautiful factory in downtown Raleigh.
Each gift box is carefully hand-packed in our beautiful NC MADE packaging and includes an information sheet describing the handcrafted products and an optional handwritten greeting card.