Pine State Snack Box
This product is unavailable
Please Note: We may make substitutions for some pictured products that are of equal or greater value.
Sometimes you want sweet; sometimes you want salty. Our Snack Box satisfies every craving and makes a great gift for clients, new neighbors, wedding guests... we could keep going, but instead we'll tell you what goodies you can expect:
- Blister-fried peanuts from Mount Olive First United Methodist Church, featuring nuts grown in Wayne County. They are boiled, then fried to perfection in this typically eastern NC style -- so delicious they caught the attention of folks up north.
- Ritchie Hill Bakery Cheese Straws -- produced in a historic creamery in downtown Concord from a 100-year old family recipe.
- Tonya's Pecan Crisp Cookies made by Mama Dip's granddaughter in Chapel Hill.
- Videri bean-to-bar chocolate is handcrafted with organic roasted cocoa nibs, cane sugar, cocoa butter, and sea salt at their beautiful factory in downtown Raleigh's warehouse district.
- Pimento Cheese Poppy Handcrafted Popcorn is produced in small batches in Asheville using non-GMO corn, sharp cheddar cheese, paprika, and cayenne pepper.
Each box is carefully hand-packed in our beautiful NC MADE packaging and includes an information sheet describing the handcrafted products and an optional handwritten greeting card.