This box features a variety of handcrafted North Carolina foods that will help you put together the perfect snack plate, craft cocktail, and even something sweet for dessert. Included in this box are:
- Heritage Farms Cheshire Pork Salami: Located in tiny Seven Springs, Heritage Farms signature breed, Cheshire White hogs, are prized for their tender, marbled meat.
- Ritchie Hill Bakery Cheese Straws, handmade in a historic creamery in downtown Concord from a 100-year-old family recipe.
- Copper Pot & Wooden Spoon Garlic Dill Pickle Chips are preserved by an award-winning producer in Waynesville from the area's best local produce.
- Hops & Nuts Chocolate Porter Peanuts combine salty and sweet North Carolina-grown peanuts with craft beer extracts to create this delicious snack from Greensboro.
- Crude Small-Batch Shrub, from Raleigh, pairs seasonal fruit with tart vinegar to create this old-timey concentrate which can be mixed in cocktails or with soda water.
- Postre Caramels are soft, buttery caramels handmade in small batches by a husband-and-wife team of chefs in Asheville.
Each box is carefully hand-packed in our beautiful NC MADE packaging and includes an information sheet describing the handcrafted products and an optional handwritten greeting card.