Queen City Gift Box
This product is unavailable
Please Note: We may make substitutions for some pictured products that are of equal or greater value.
Celebrate North Carolina's biggest city with our gift box of foods made in Charlotte. Included in this gift box are:
- Cloister Salted Honey: Joanne Young and Randall York keep bees all across the Charlotte area and combine their sweet honey with pink Himalayan salt for this award-winning treat.
- Chef Alyssa's Champagne Tomato Jam: Made from only the choicest summer tomatoes, this tangy tomato jam tastes amazing spread over grilled meats, pairs exceptionally well with roasted vegetables, and complements cheese perfectly.
- Ritchie Hill Bakery Cheese Straws: Produced in a historic creamery in downtown Concord, just outside Charlotte's city limits, these savory treats are made from a 100-year-old Ritchie family recipe.
- Ogre Sauce: This all-purpose barbecue sauce that Mike "Ogre" Weeks perfected from his grandmother's recipe has hints of mustard, tomato, and garlic, and literally tastes great on everything.
- Charlotte Adventure Map: Illustrated, designed, and printed in Charlotte by EDIA Maps, this map is a love letter to the Queen City. Featuring 140 listings, 26 themed itineraries, 12 road trip routes, and more, this map will help residents and visitors alike discover the magic of Charlotte.
Each gift box is carefully hand-packed in our beautiful NC MADE packaging and includes an information sheet describing the handcrafted products and an optional handwritten greeting card.