Pine State Snack Crate
Carefully packed in a reusable wooden crate handmade in Chapel Hill by Credle Woodworks, the Pine State Snack Crate is our newest, snackiest assortment yet -- a carefully-considered mix of some recently discovered small-batch goodies along with plenty of the handcrafted, made-in-North Carolina favorites you know and love:
- Two Brothers Jerky Bull City Original Beef Jerky is made using organic grass fed beef from western NC with hints of garlic, lime, and hickory smoke.
- Munki Beer City BBQ Trail Mix is made in Asheville and features a unique combination of beer-inflected, mesquite-rubbed roasted almonds and cashews tossed with crunchy toasted corn and sweet dried blueberries.
- Tonya's Pecan Crisp Cookies, baked in Chapel Hill by Mama Dip's granddaughter, were inspired by her late grandmother's famous pecan pie.
- Salted Caramel Poppy Handcrafted Popcorn is produced in small batches in Asheville using only real butter, sea salt, and molasses, ensuring every kernel is completely coated in thick, crunchy caramel.
- Durham Toffee is unbelievably buttery, covered in a thick layer of espresso-infused dark chocolate, topped with a smattering of crunchy almonds, and handmade in Durham by home baker-turned-entrepreneur Rebecca Burnett.
- Ritchie Hill Bakery Cheese Straws come from a historic creamery in downtown Concord and are made from a 100-year old family recipe.
- Postre Caramels are soft, so buttery, and handmade in Asheville by chefs Jamie Sastre and Joe Scott.
- Mount Olive FUMC Blister-Fried Peanuts are grown in Wayne County, then boiled and fried to perfection in typical eastern NC style.
- Big Spoon Roasters Peanut Butter is carefully handcrafted in Durham from NC-grown peanuts by a company that has won two Southern Living Food Awards.
- Accidental Baker Flatbread Crackers are light and crispy, handmade in small batches from locally-milled flour in a family-run Hillsborough bakery.
Videri bean-to-bar chocolate is handcrafted with organic roasted cocoa nibs, cane sugar, cocoa butter, and sea salt at their beautiful factory in downtown Raleigh's warehouse district.
Each box is carefully hand-packed in our beautiful NC MADE packaging and includes an information sheet describing the handcrafted products and an optional handwritten greeting card.
Looking for a slightly larger gift crate? Check out our Large Gift Crate.