Live Oak Gift Crate - Original
Carefully packed in a reusable wooden crate handmade in Chapel Hill by Credle Woodworks, our Live Oak Gift Crate is filled with our favorite small-batch foods from across North Carolina, including:
- Postre Caramels: Soft, buttery caramels handmade in small batches by a husband-and-wife team of chefs in Asheville.
- Copper Pot & Wooden Spoon Pickles: an award-winning producer in western NC transforming their local bounty into the best pickles you'll ever eat.
- Pig Whistle Barbecue Sauce: Made in Chapel Hill, this sauce merges eastern and western NC barbecue sauce styles in what they call the "Great Carolina Compromise." It's the perfect blend that is sure to satisfy all discerning palates.
- Two Chicks Farm Mild Pepper Jelly: Featuring organic produce grown on Two Chicks' Hillsborough farm, this mild jelly tastes great paired with goat cheese and crackers.
- Videri Chocolate Bar: Bean-to-bar chocolate handcrafted with organic roasted cocoa nibs, cane sugar, cocoa butter, and sea salt at their beautiful factory in downtown Raleigh's warehouse district.
- Accidental Baker Flatbread Crackers: Made from locally-milled flour, these crisp flatbreads are made in small batches in Hillsborough. We suggest serving them with a North Carolina goat cheese and the Pepper Jelly included in this collection.
- Ritchie Hill Bakery Cheese Straws: produced in a historic creamery in downtown Concord from a 100-year old family recipe.
- Blister-fried peanuts from Mount Olive First United Methodist Church, featuring nuts grown in Wayne County. They are boiled, then fried to perfection in this typically eastern NC style -- so delicious they caught the attention of folks up north.
Each box is carefully hand-packed in our beautiful NC MADE packaging and includes an information sheet describing the handcrafted products and an optional handwritten greeting card.
Looking for a gift crate filled with even more NC treats? Check out our Medium Gift Crate.