Live Oak Gift Crate - Large
Please Note: We may make substitutions for some pictured products that are of equal or greater value. The NC Bottle Opener will be replaced by a handsome Old North State Enamel Pin.
Carefully packed in a reusable wooden crate handmade in Chapel Hill by Credle Woodworks, our Live Oak Gift Crate is filled with our favorite small-batch foods from across North Carolina, including:
- Postre Caramels are soft, buttery caramels handmade in small batches by a husband-and-wife team of chefs in Asheville.
- Salted Caramel Poppy Handcrafted Popcorn is produced in Asheville using only non-GMO corn, real butter, sea salt, and molasses, ensuring every kernel is coated in thick, crunchy caramel.
- Pimento Cheese Poppy Handcrafted Popcorn is made in Asheville using non-GMO corn, sharp cheddar cheese, paprika, and cayenne pepper.
- Ritchie Hill Bakery Cheese Straws are produced in a historic creamery in downtown Concord from a 100-year old recipe.
- Tonya's Pecan Crisp Cookies, baked in Chapel Hill by Mama Dip's granddaughter, were inspired by her grandmother's famous pecan pie.
- Munki Espresso Yourself Mocha Walnuts are cinnamon dusted and infused with Dynamite Roasting Company coffee in Asheville, then tossed with sweet dried cranberries and dark chocolate coated espresso beans.
- Two Brothers Jerky Bull City Original Beef Jerky is made using organic grass fed beef from western NC with hints of garlic, lime, and hickory smoke.
- Big Spoon Roasters Chai Spice Nut Butter combines almonds and warm spices with peanuts and honey to create this unique blend in Durham.
- Copper Pot & Wooden Spoon Spiced Apple Beer Jam is preserved in Waynesville blending NC-grown apples and Frog Level Brewery's Tadpole Porter and spices.
- Heritage Farms Cheshire Pork Salami is made in Seven Springs from their signature breed of Cheshire White hogs that are prized for their tender, marbled meat.
- Asheville Tea Company's Asheville Grey Tea is a loose leaf organic black tea combined with local Calendula flowers and bergamot essential oil in (you guessed it!) Asheville.
- Stainless Steel Tea Ball Infuser helps brew the perfect cup of tea.
- Crude Small-Batch Shrub from Raleigh pairs seasonal fruit with tart vinegar to create this old-timey concentrate which can be mixed in cocktails or with soda water.
- Vesta Dry Hot Sauce -- the world's first dry hot sauce -- blends fresh chile peppers, caramelized onions, and breadcrumbs for a totally unique flavor experience from Raleigh.
- NC Bottle Opener, designed exclusively for NC Made, is hand forged from steel in Rutherfordton.
Each box is carefully hand-packed in our beautiful NC MADE packaging and includes an information sheet describing the handcrafted products and an optional handwritten greeting card.